Friday, March 6, 2015

Draft Date and Info

Date:  Wednesday, March 11th
Time:  6:30 PM Pacific
            9:30 PM Eastern
            9:30 AM Singapore

Place:  Gmail chatroom -- Erin, would you be so kind as to help with that again?

Draft procedure will be the same as last time.  I will determine the order by random.org.  We will draft in snake order, eg:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, etc etc etc.

Scoring will also be the same as last time:

Winning battle/showdown round:  2 points
Lose battle/showdown but are stolen:  1 point
Make the live rounds:  2 point bonus
Surviving a live round:  2 points
Making the top 5:  3 bonus points
Surviving round after top 5:  3 points
Winning The Voice -- 5 points
BONUS ROUND:  After all battles each player picks 3 finalists, each successful guess is worth 4 points.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will "see" you all on Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Sure thing. Last time we all chatted within the Google doc you made, so want to do it that way again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please call it Serpentine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's right! I had forgotten. I will save a copy of that for posterity, clear out the data and we can draft from that again.

    Jim, of course we can. I do hate snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny you had forgotten the Googledoc. I could never forget it. I love that thing. I even printed it out a couple times so I could read it away from my computer. I know that's not the point of a Googledoc. I read it at a park once, sitting out in the sun. I realize it's kind of a geeky document, but it's so fun.

    Yay for Serpentine!

    ReplyDelete